Careers at Bailey Robinson
We currently have 1 position available.
This position is based in Hungerford.
Travel Marketing Manager
We are looking to recruit a Brand Manager within our marketing team.
- Manage content and marketing calendar ensuring deadlines and copy dates are met
- Create, source and publish quick turnaround content & imagery, monitor and report on impact. This is defined as website content, digital journal posts, product updates, email content and social posts, client feedback, journalist feedback and quotes, familiarisation trips and occasional video content
- Manage, create and coordinate magazine/brochure content production and distribution. Liaising with external design and copywriter to achieve final product
- Create and distribute PR, press releases and product updates to external channels, including agency, journalists & bloggers
- Coordinate hospitality and client events, against pre agreed budget and timing
- Source manage and transfer marketing collateral with external providers
- Coordinate with external support marketing agencies including digital, design, hosting and content
- Creative idea generation and implementation for on-brand initiatives, campaigns and collateral
- General admin support for group marketing function
- Liaise with CRM team to develop targeted email campaigns for key groups
- Work with product teams to push new properties and areas through own media, building and maintaining relationships with Tourist Boards
- Ad-hoc help with costing special offers and promotion of them through website and social media
- Be aware of global events and topics which tie in with travel, and work with product to push relevant areas
Affinity for brand positioning and core messaging
- Writing ability for both story-telling and creating brand appropriate marketing copy
- Appreciation of design sensibilities
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Knowledge of PPT, excel, Word, in-design, social network platforms, Google Analytics and their use / value
The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic marketeer and team player able to use their initiative and be able to work to deadlines. You will need a flexible, can do attitude.
Salary will be commensurate with experience, skills and knowledge. Benefits include travel opportunities, private health care and inclusion in the company’s profit related bonus scheme.
In the first instance please send your CV to email@example.com including your salary expectations.