Careers at Bailey Robinson
Information on vacancies within luxury tour operator Bailey Robinson advertised here.
We currently have two positions available.
All our positions are based at our head office in Hungerford.
Sales Centre Manager
To manage the customer facing sales and sales support team with a strong focus on sales and customer service.
- To define, communicate and deliver outstanding customer experiences consistently
- To hold the team accountable for both individual and collective behaviour and deliverables, driving for an exceptionally high quality service that makes BR the top tour operator in providing outstanding customer experiences
- To meet or exceed agreed overall team sales targets on a monthly basis
- To lead the team in a dynamic and inspirational manner
- To motivate and inspire the Sales team and the Sales Support team to feel personally and jointly accountable for the sales targets, fully understanding the impact of their contribution to the team’s goals
- To manage the Sales Support team to ensure they do all that is necessary to provide support and opportunities for the Sales team to achieve target and sell holidays
- To closely monitor and drive sales through setting clear expectations of processes to be utilised, behaviours towards customers and each other, and ensuring follow through and diligence for the Sales process from beginning to end
- To work closely with both Product & Marketing to ensure a joined up sales strategy is defined and delivered to make the most of all the opportunities available to BR
- To ensure that pipelines are created and followed up, all enquiries are met and answered in a timely and professional manner and opportunities to sell holidays and raise the awareness of the BR brand are fully utilised
- To create a seamless service for the client where all interactions with BR are consistently of outstanding professional service
- Review, assess and regularly update SMART KPI’s for the team on a quarterly basis to ensure the BR goals are being addressed and achieved
- To unify, sustain and ensure good working relationship with all team members to a common goal
- To provide sales forecasting and pipeline reports to management on a weekly basis
Skills and experience:
- Inspirational leader who engages employees to achieve results
- Role models teamwork and professional attitude to work and the customer
- Organised and efficient, with attention to the right details
- Approaches work with a positive attitude
- Strong motivational skills understanding the need to manage different people in different ways
Salary will be commensurate with experience
Applications by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date Friday 12th June
Interviews Thursday 18th & Friday 19th June
Group Human Resources Manager
To send your CV and covering letter to Bailey Robinson, please email email@example.com